Tuesday, April 19, 2005



Finally got to use the com. But I'm kinda feeling guilty.
I should be studying for tmr's Econs test, shldnt I?? But after Ms Lim revealed to me that tmr's consolidated test is actually a MCQ one, I began to slack. Practically lost concentration in studying and preparing for the test. Went to Gelare with Kelly, Jas, Mui and Michelle. 1/2 price on Tuesdays! Have to admit, we're like typical aunites! Ewww!

Reached home around 7.30. Slacked in front of tv before starting on my hw. At snail's pace, managed to finish ONE chem SPA question and the practical work. Tt was all. My eyes have been dry and tired since morning just now. Oh no. Hope it's just due to lack of sleep or sth.

And when I was flipping/browsing(whatever but just not absorbing) the notes on CEP, I recieved an SMS,
"Hi band pract tomorrow will end at 7."


CAN I CRY NOW??

It's like, from 2.30 to 7. Others end at 4.30 can? Okay, I shall not make any comparison. But was really kinda stressed out. I thought that it wld end at 6 or sth. Then gotta chiong home to study chem!

CHEM TEST ON THURSDAY.
CHAPTERS 1,2,3,4???


Okay, I've decided. Since there is a lack of instruments, I might not be the one playing. SO! Chem notes shall be with me all the time. In case I have the time to spare, I can do some studying. Tt's the best I can do.

UNLESS.. I dont go for tmr's practice?
wUAHAHAHAH. This is crazy. But, who knows? =x




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:49 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT